In addition to providing structure for local business owners and leaders to get to know and trust each other, educational opportunities and community involvement, there are many benefits afforded to Chamber members.
The objective of the Lynnwood Chamber is to ensure the community we serve knows about your business. Other objectives include:
- Building a strong local economy
- Helping business people make connections
- Promoting a vibrant community
- Representing the interests of business with government
- Advancing our members’ success
Member benefits include:
- Being first recommended from inquiries
- Networking with other members of the business community
- Membership plaque to show you care about your community
- Supporting the local community
- Representation to City, County, and State Government
- Education and social interaction
- Hearing great guest speakers
- Assistance in bulk mailings
- Access to benefits offered by Association Benefits Corporation
With The Lynnwood Chamber being in a dynamic, growing period of time, we are all excited about the future of our community through our connections.
Your participation, whether passive or active, is greatly appreciated.